While these are challenging times for everyone in our communities, the team at Everlight Solar remains committed to serving its customers in the safest and healthiest ways possible. In most states, Everlight Solar and the vendors that support us are allowed to continue to operate during quarantines as “Essential Infrastructure.”
To ensure the safety of our customers and the Everlight Solar team, we have implemented the following procedures to minimize contact and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Preliminary design work for each custom system can be completed without visiting the property before any scheduled consultation.
- In place of in-home consultations for those seeking financial and energy independence, Everlight Solar can quickly and effectively present each home’s customized report in a conference call/screen-sharing webinar demonstration.
- All on-site personnel have safeguards in place in accordance with CDC guidelines to minimize contact with the customers during the installation process.
- All signatures required can be acquired through e-sign.
- Consultations can be scheduled between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM to ensure that customers have access to a time slot that is convenient for them.
In times like these, making wise financial decisions becomes very important. This is why our team remains dedicated to our mission to provide access to renewable energy while helping customers cut energy costs in the process. Producing your own power with solar is not only more affordable than renting it from your power company, but it can also be reassuring knowing that your energy rates will not increase during this time of economic uncertainty.
While many aspects of the world have been put on pause, the sun continues to rise, which means that the team at Everlight Solar is still devoted to serving our customers and their communities every single day, in the safest way possible.